Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

New member & New Rider

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mark65 
#1 ·
Well, hello there everyone! Don't be offended by my name; I LOVE HONDA MOTORCYCLES! HAHA!! I'm posting this thread to make myself known. I am a completely new motorcycle rider. On September 15th(which happens to be my birthday) I took the MSF course and graduated on Sept. 16th. Today(9/19/2015) I went to the Cycles of Jacksonville, Honda dealership, and had a great time spent there. First off I test rode a 2009 CRF230L and absolutely loved it. After talking numbers, I decided they wanted too much for this used bike. Calculating and negotiating, I have decided to become an owner of a 2015 CB300F! I plan on Financing it on this up and coming Tuesday. I will update my experiences and will utilize this forum to its full extent. I'll also be posting an abundance of Youtube videos with my action camera. If any of you would like to check it out I'll give you a link. To sum everything up, I'll say that I'm looking forward to conversation and information. Take Care! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.