Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Purchasing the 300r for cash in a couple of short months. On here getting ideas for modifications, sharing ideas, collaborating in all ways. Generally just sharing my passion for riding with all creed of men/women. My back ground is mechanics and electrical engineering, so if you have related questions, feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Good to know you have a background in mechanic and engineering, i'm sure you'll get a lot of questions and have a lot of valuable input on specific things.

What are your plans for your 300?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello from a fellow new member. Picked up my CB300F today....love the first ride home...dealer sold it for $3999 no add ons....just tag tax and title...no destination charge...no dealer prep etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the welcome. My very first course of action will be a high quality 7k HID system. Second will be a 600RR muffler mounted center up with some custom piping. Maybe 1.5" with an internal mechanically actuated 70% valve to create some back pressure during low rpm, and a 3-7lb spring to allow a fully open pipe when wide open throttle. Just working on some schematics for now but can't be sure until I have the bike in my possession.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome... Your talent / knowledge is my weakness. :laugh:

Good luck with applying your very own personal touch on the bike. Should be interesting to see and learn from for us spectators.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts