Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a new member but a long time Honda owner converting from the dirt to the street. That is until I get the Honda Frontier and be dual purpose again. Anyways.....bought a 2015 CBR 300R a few months back and couldn't be happier. Like always.......Honda never fails to deliver.....I wanna ride, I wanna ride......I wanna ride......

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have the same color CBR300r and that Yoshimura looks so nice on it I just ordered one from Revzilla. Are you running the OE air-filter or did you change it out for a K&N? If you have a K&N filter installed may you upload a video of the bike running revving the engine? Just curious what my bike will sound like.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Yoshimura R77 slip on is what I would call outstanding quality. Looks great,is a ton lighter than the stock pipe,the sound is perfect,makes a nice growl and installation was a piece of cake. I'm running the OEM filter and quiet core that comes with the pipe. Runs and sounds perfect with no popping or backfiring on deceleration. Not sure if running a K&N or other aftermarket filter would make a difference but I'm totally satisfied with my set up and don't want to mess that up. Anyways.......I would HIGHLY recommend this exhaust!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was going to hold off until next riding season and maybe try to save a buck when more companies were offering slip-ons but I got all jealous when I saw how nice the Yoshimura looked on your bike so I shelled out the $327 to revzilla. I don't mind the way the stock exhaust looks so much but it weighs a lot comparing it to the R77 and of course it sounds like a scooter as it is. I work at a university and on campus it would be nice if pedestrians heard me coming once in a while.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good choice my friend........You won't be disappointed . Well worth the money and makes a world of difference on the bike. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts