Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

New member . . .

5K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  old crony 
#1 ·
Hello, old crony here, aka gyrotumbler on CBR250R forum.

I have a 13 Repsol Edition 250 and enjoy reading about all 250/300cc motorcycles.

I am also on the Ninja 300 forum as old crony

#8 ·
Nice Repsol!!! Does the bike stand work well for changing the oil,
tighten chain etc?
Thanks to everybody for all the welcomes.

The rear stand is a great item for DIY-ers, makes cleaning and lubing the chain or anything involving the rear wheel quick work. I also have a front triple-tree stand for front end work.

#10 ·
I agree.

I know its a little odd, OK, really odd, but I don't race.

The handle bars are CB300F bars the seat is raised two inches and the foot pegs are lowered one and a half inch and moved forward one and a half inch.

It really doesn't look right but you should see the smile on my face when I ride it.

I'm thinking I might put some CB300F plastic on someday. I prefer the naked look.

#12 ·
I have a Repsol Edition 250 and enjoy reading about all 250/300cc motorcycles.
Hi there, I used to have a Repsol 250 as well, I like how you've customized it to suit your own style. I changed my bars too, but to LOWER ones! :laugh:

What do you think of the Repsol edition of the 300 they have in Thailand?
Sometimes I think my red 300 looks a little plain in comparison. Will be interesting to see if we get the Repsol option world wide at some stage to boost sales.

#14 ·
A lot of people want lower clipons and rearsets. I want mine like my old BMW R100, a sit straight up standard.

I had to look up the Thailand Repsol, Looks good, I like the Honda decal on the under cowl. I may have to add one to mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.