Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't ridden in about 4 decades. I took the safety course last fall and waited for nice weather. I bought a CB300F with plans to ride it in town and think it will have plenty of power for my needs. Now, if it will just quit raining I can add some miles to get it broken in. I agree, the Honda 300s are perfect for starting to ride or to get back on.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
4 decades is no joke. Welcome back to the joy of riding, Mr. Stan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 decades

So it is good that I am patient because it has rained every day since I bought the CB. I only got to rid it to work once in the last 2 weeks. After 40 years I guess I can wait a week or two.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello after not owning a bike for some years i am very interested to get a CBR300R! I love the looks and size of this bike! and it would be a Perfect comuterbike, and Nice twisty driver for an experienced driver.. maby i get a bit disepointed about Power output.. but here in Norway it is very low speedlimits anyway...for me bike riding is about technicaly fast driving on small twisty roads rather than go very fast on a straight! anybody can!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, Morty. I think you will not be disappointed with the power of the 300. Just work the 6spd gearbox and have fun. This bike is made for the twisty's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts