Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just picked up a new to me 2019 CBR 300R. The bike had 261 miles on it, asking price was 4200 at a local dealer, I got a helmet and a nice Honda T shirt kicked in.

This is my first motorcycle and I’m looking forward to it! I live in New Hampshire, so it’s a nice area, but not a terribly long riding season.
Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy and Ride Safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got on it today. My first time on a motorcycle. What a great experience. I am going to be 40 in May. I have been driving sporty cars with standard transmissions since I got my license at 18.

I took the bike for 7 miles around my neighborhood and my smile never left my face. I couldn’t believe how it felt. Nothing like it, the sights, sounds, smells, all completely absent in a car. I can’t wait to learn more and explore not only more of the bike itself, but more of the whole riding experience! 😄

·
Premium Member
5,414 Posts
I got on it today. My first time on a motorcycle. What a great experience. I am going to be 40 in May. I have been driving sporty cars with standard transmissions since I got my license at 18.

I took the bike for 7 miles around my neighborhood and my smile never left my face. I couldn’t believe how it felt. Nothing like it, the sights, sounds, smells, all completely absent in a car. I can’t wait to learn more and explore not only more of the bike itself, but more of the whole riding experience! 😄
Sounds like your hooked! There's worse addictions. :giggle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts