Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just bought my CBR300R ABS version earlier today. Insurance starts tomorrow so I will be out taking her for a nice ride. I am a snowbird and spend my winters in Phoenix, AZ. Lots of great weather to ride a bike here so that is why I bought it. I owned a Honda CB360 many years ago (won't say how many) so that is the reason for my name on here. Looking forward to riding the bike and chatting on this forum.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome, CBR OLDSTER.

Posted another response HERE, but I wanted to make it official. ;)

Good on you to take advantage of the good weather days in Arizona. I manage and tolerate the days when it's questionable to ride, but it definitely feels more comfortable when the weather is on your side.

I bet you're very excited... This bike brings a lot of enjoyment to the table, just like your CB360 did in the past. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great choice in color scheme to go with when selecting your CBR.

What modifications and/or accessories are you planning to add to your new CBR?

·
Registered
352 Posts
You're in for a treat, that's for sure. And Im jealous of you being able to ride in Dec. But, alas, the world isn't fair is it? haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
You're in for a treat, that's for sure. And Im jealous of you being able to ride in Dec. But, alas, the world isn't fair is it? haha
I'm jealous too but I wouldn't give up the Canadian winter if I had to endure the Arizona summer. That doesn't look like fun at all.

I know its a car but you get the point.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all! Yes, its great to be able to ride all winter long. I don't stay here for the summers so I miss all those 100+ temperatures.

This bike is a dream to ride. It handles beautifully and has enough torque for my liking. I took it on the freeway for the first time today to see how it will do at highway speeds and no problem. I was doing 75-80 with no difficulties. I wouldn't want to take it on long trips; that isn't why I bought the bike. As long as it can do 75-80 for the times I need to use the freeways, which it does, then I am a happy camper. This bike is awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts