Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody. I go by Jammy and I'm the proud new owner of a 2015 black CBR300r. I bought it used last week; it only had about 500 miles on it so I was happy with the purchase. I also just completed my MSF course yesterday, and now I'm ready to get some more practice so I can one day be as good as all of you esteemed riders (I currently still suck). Looking forward to swapping knowledge with you guys and gals :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Hey Jammy, welcome to the forum. Nice shot of your black beast, looks like the previous owner looked after it well. Gotta wonder why someone would sell after only 500 miles?

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
What's up everybody. I go by Jammy and I'm the proud new owner of a 2015 black CBR300r. I bought it used last week; it only had about 500 miles on it so I was happy with the purchase. I also just completed my MSF course yesterday, and now I'm ready to get some more practice so I can one day be as good as all of you esteemed riders (I currently still suck). Looking forward to swapping knowledge with you guys and gals :)
Welcome from the UK Jammy, enjoy your new bike and stay safe on the roads.

Reactions: Jammy Dodger

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yea Kiwi I was wondering the same thing...why some one would get rid of it at 500 miles... But good for you Jammy you got a great score and Welcome from Canada.!

Reactions: Jammy Dodger

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from Toronto!
Just please remember that as you have that wide-open motorcycle smile while riding, you can easily harvest bugs (they don't taste good). Some people think that the best tip is to be aware of your surroundings while riding. Nope. The best tip is to keep the mouth shut while smiling.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
yea Kiwi I was wondering the same thing...why some one would get rid of it at 500 miles... But good for you Jammy you got a great score and Welcome from Canada.!
Maybe it was an ex demo model

Reactions: mikal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Jammy, welcome to the forum. Nice shot of your black beast, looks like the previous owner looked after it well. Gotta wonder why someone would sell after only 500 miles?
Thanks Kiwi! The girl I bought it from got pregnant, so she decided to part with it. She didn't seem very much into smaller cc bikes anyway, she was primarily riding her boyfriend's 600rr, so the miles stayed low on the 300r.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Well you do 'straddle' it, and then there's that vibration and rumble. Some may get confused :laugh:
That's why my bike is a "she"..:devil:

Reactions: mikal

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Well you do 'straddle' it, and then there's that vibration and rumble. Some may get confused :laugh:
Good job it's a single cyclinder :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Oh..I'm not touching that comment.........:)

Reactions: dsimmo
1 - 18 of 18 Posts