Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all :)

I am a new owner of a black Cbr300R..I've always wanted to ride bikes...didn't get to it until now, I learned to bike in Boston, but moved to Michigan soon after (two weeks)...so I pretty much have been learning by myself as I just moved to a new place, but I always want to get better and learn more all the time. I also snowboard and fly airplanes if anyone want to exchange skills :p.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome bacaster. I'm sure some one will hock up with you soon. Not much detail about you on your profile, so don't know if you are male of female etc, can't tell from the pics either.
Hope you are enjoying your ride, feel free to join in any of the banter on here and ask what you need to know.;)

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum bacaster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome bacaster. I'm sure some one will hock up with you soon. Not much detail about you on your profile, so don't know if you are male of female etc, can't tell from the pics either.
Hope you are enjoying your ride, feel free to join in any of the banter on here and ask what you need to know.;)
Hello, yay thanks :), I'm still working on it...
I am female..lol but I think I am getting the hang of the bike as I cannot actually flat foot both feet...but I would say i am relatively strong/fit for my size haha so hopefully I will get better at parking/pushing.

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello, yay thanks
, I'm still working on it...
I am female..lol but I think I am getting the hang of the bike as I cannot actually flat foot both feet...but I would say i am relatively strong/fit for my size haha so hopefully I will get better at parking/pushing.
You gonna opt for the low profile seat?

http://powersports.honda.com/2015/cbr300r/accessories.aspx
I actually have it!!! It's actually pretty cool (look wise) it doesn't match the back seat tho kinda weird in that regards, but overall it's nice! Even with the seat I'm just touching the ground but all in all I'm ok! Just pushing uphill is kind of tough, other than that I'm good :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts