·
Registered
159 Posts
I like the looks of it. The mount looks interesting

Reactions: Hi-Viz-Honda

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looking good. I shied away from the shorter/smaller can options under the assumption they'd tend to be louder. What's the butt dyno say: better/worse/no difference?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good. I shied away from the shorter/smaller can options under the assumption they'd tend to be louder. What's the butt dyno say: better/worse/no difference?
If I were going on a long, high-rpm ride for more than about 20 minutes, I'd definitely want some hearing protection. For quick jaunts around town, it's not overbearing. I do have a quiet Shoei helmet, though. It feels a good bit quicker getting up to speed. Leo Vince says there's a 2 hp gain at 4,500 rpm which is about 1,000 rpm sooner than when I tend to shift, which is nice. Coupled with the 10 lb weight reduction and it's a definite improvement. It pops on every downshift, very satisfying. I'd like to add a EJK or something to smooth out the power delivery, but compared to stock it's almost a whole new bike for me. I'd been stock for 3 years until now, and I feel like I can go another 3 years without needing to upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts