Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test rode a GROM and I loved the handling and price, but my local Honda dealer had a 300F used for nearly the same price. One test ride and I was sold. I mainly use it for commuting and have fitted a Givi rack and top case, but I plan on doing some short trips when it warms up.

After commuting on a scooter every day for the past year (first on a 50cc Honda Aero 2-stroke with a BBK, then a Yamaha Vino 125), I finally bit the bullet and bought a CB300F. Having owned a Triumph Speed Four years ago, I came to enjoy the nimbleness and economy (i.e cheapness) of the scooters but missed a manual transmission and the ability to go freeway speeds. Since I rely on it for commuting I also wanted something with a warranty.

I plan on a few mods to improve the function and look pretty soon, but nothing too crazy. On the wishlist right now is a new handlebar setup for better ergos, hand guards and windscreen to help with weather protection, and an HID projector retrofit.

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you know what your about there and what your looking for out of your mods.
Happy tinkering. :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada...:) Glad to have you here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts