Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo! I'm from Southern California. I had a 06' CBR600RR back in the days. Recently sold my 15' Honda Grom. Was a fun lil hobby bike and a great mini bike/scooter community. I just bought a slightly used 18' CBR300R. Bike has been awesome so far. Not too fast, Not too slow, but a perfect balance for the price $4600. Looking to get some tips and knowledge on this bike as i build it up to my liking.

·
Super Moderator
2,999 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
72 Posts
mods

Yo! I'm from Southern California. I had a 06' CBR600RR back in the days. Recently sold my 15' Honda Grom. Was a fun lil hobby bike and a great mini bike/scooter community. I just bought a slightly used 18' CBR300R. Bike has been awesome so far. Not too fast, Not too slow, but a perfect balance for the price $4600. Looking to get some tips and knowledge on this bike as i build it up to my liking.
Welcome. skar one, what kind of build do you have in mind?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome!

I am curious how much the Dealership wants for a brand new CBR300 in California? I was assuming it would be MSRP + $1000 approx to be the OTD price ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. skar one, what kind of build do you have in mind?

I’ve already upgraded the front signals to TST Industries flush mount led signals and flasher relay. I have the Hot Bodies rear fender eliminator.
I plan to upgrade the headlights to led soon. Upgrade the windscreen to smoke. Uprgrade to slightly wider rear tire. And looking for a hard tail cover to replace the stock cushion seat.
If anyone knows where I can find the hard tail, let me know.
I

1 - 8 of 8 Posts