Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just joined yesterday and i'm looking forward to learning new things in regards to the 2015 cbr300r i own as well as to be of help in any way to everyone else. I purchased this bike in September 2014 and have been riding since. It is my first motorcycle and had just learned to ride and received my motorcycle license in August 2014, a month before purchasing this bike. Hope i get to meet more ppl in the motorcycling community and possibly find riding partners! I am from Los Angeles, CA

P.S. I am wondering whether to trade this towards a bigger bike or keep it as my commuter just for the fact the mpg on this bike is phenomenal! Any advice or comments from those in this similar situation would be greatly appreciated!:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
welcome to the boards. Plenty of older riders have suggested to me keeping a smaller bike for the commute, they're actually plenty of fun because they dont have too much power :D;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome to the boards. Plenty of older riders have suggested to me keeping a smaller bike for the commute, they're actually plenty of fun because they dont have too much power :D;)
that actually sounds like a good idea.. im planning on getting an HD iron 883 sometime soon.. this bike was the reason i decided to get into motorcycling in the first place when i first saw it in a magazine back in 09 lol.. so i guess this will be my weekend bike lol :D

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what color option did you go for on your 300R?

Ive had lots of bigger more powerful bikes but I'm happy with the 300 for the time being.

I dunno, maybe its just something you need to do when your young. :laugh:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nothing like going full all out on local roads and without much road required to do so :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum, what color option did you go for on your 300R?

Ive had lots of bigger more powerful bikes but I'm happy with the 300 for the time being.

I dunno, maybe its just something you need to do when your young. :laugh:
I have the matte black with yellow stripes.. as soon as i get it back from the shop i will upload a pic of it.

I think i should be fine with the cbr300r for the moment because I use it mainly for commuting to work and school.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome.

I don't see myself getting rid of my 300 anytime soon. As long as it stays reliable and trouble free and I don't mess it up, I think I'll hang on to it because I probably won't get much back for it since it was so cheap to acquire in the first place. It's efficient, and I really like that... I can use it heavily and wring it out without worrying about fuel costs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome.

I don't see myself getting rid of my 300 anytime soon. As long as it stays reliable and trouble free and I don't mess it up, I think I'll hang on to it because I probably won't get much back for it since it was so cheap to acquire in the first place. It's efficient, and I really like that... I can use it heavily and wring it out without worrying about fuel costs.
Yea i was thinking the same in regards to what I would get back for it since it was cheap. Im sure it will be very reliable because it is a honda. I own an 09 civic that I purchased new in that year which was my first car, and have never had any issues with it at all nor has it ever broken down on me. I am now a honda fan because my first car and first bike are hondas lol. I am actually looking forward to getting the most out of this bike for the years to come!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts