Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I purchased my cbr300f in April and have ridden it daily. It is an awesome bike. I love it. I recently reached the 2nd mile mark and was wondering if there is anything I need to keep an eye on? I've checked all the basics oil, tires, chain etc. Are there zerk fittings I should be checking? Seals? This is my first bike. Thanks all

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Many congrats! Nothing replaces that first feeling and excitement, that's for sure.

On what to worry about, you've got a good understanding so far... There should be some threads on here (pre-ride checks, and such), so definitely search and look for those helpful tips from our members.

Also, don't overthink like I tend to do, lol... Just take it easy and be safe.

You'll surely get some more useful tips as others chime in to assist.

Welcome aboard, and happy motoring! :D

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Hey all! I purchased my cbr300f in April and have ridden it daily. It is an awesome bike. I love it. I recently reached the 2nd mile mark and was wondering if there is anything I need to keep an eye on? I've checked all the basics oil, tires, chain etc. Are there zerk fittings I should be checking? Seals? This is my first bike. Thanks all
Hey Jim, welcome to the site...

Not sure what you mean by the 2nd mile mark... how many miles do you have on the bike now?

Has it had the 600 mile service/oil & filter change?

Oh yeah, there are no grease zerk fittings on these bikes. As for oil seals, it's just a periodic visual check to make sure none are leaking fluid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**** auto correct haha. I hit 2000 miles. The 600 mile service was done and all was well. Thanks All. This place rocks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Jim. All I can do is reiterate what has been said already. if you check your hand book it will give you a guide as to what to look for and when.
Don't be afraid to ask for help either here or from any riding buddies you may have or indeed your dealer.
Ride on!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts