Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new CBR300R is my first bike and I am jumping in headfirst. My maintenance knowledge is next to nil, so I'm trying to find some resources. What should I read or watch first?

I took a riding course a few weeks ago and it was invaluable. Can't wait to get my full license.

Anyways, I'm trying to meet new people in the area who want to go for fun evening rides.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the world wide club! J-ray. Don't over complicate things as its all to easy to get dragged in by technical chatter. read the hand book and if in doubt ask your local dealer. In time you will develop your knowledge. But in reality the CBr is an easy bike to care for. Keep and eye on all of the fluids. Check the tyre pressures regularly, and learn to adjust and lube the chain there are loads of tutorials of you tube, some presented by some awfully fit young lady's erhum! getting a bit pervy there!
And of course check out the different sections of the forum there is loads of stuff you can spend hours on here, but most of all get out on your bike and start living the dream.
Ride safe ride free.
:D:D

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
I concur, most of what you will need to check and adjust is listed in the manual. We had a thread running on here just recently about pre ride checks so CHECK that out (lame pun intended)
Anyways, welcome to the boards and enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hello fellow canuck from the other side of Canada.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I guess I'll have to buckle down and "RTFM" for once XD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts