Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome aboard, Hunter.

Looks like you have your mind set on the bike and you know your time frame.

Congrats in advance... And Happy Thanksgiving. :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Thanks, hopefully in about a month or two.
Cool.

Opting for the F or R?

With or without ABS?

Decided on exterior color yet? (This is the tough one, lol)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Cool.

Opting for the F or R?

With or without ABS?

Decided on exterior color yet? (This is the tough one, lol)
I decided on a R with ABS until I saw that there's an F, which is more suitable for me because I had back surgery. I went to the dealership and tried both, I'm much more comfortable with the F. The only thing it doesn't come with an ABS option. But at this point it could go either way, they're both nice.
What are you riding, and how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I decided on a R with ABS until I saw that there's an F, which is more suitable for me because I had back surgery. I went to the dealership and tried both, I'm much more comfortable with the F. The only thing it doesn't come with an ABS option. But at this point it could go either way, they're both nice.
Thanks for the response. I'm riding a CBR300R without ABS. I like it very much so far. Bought it a little over two weeks ago, and I just surpassed 700 miles today while also completing my 600 mile service. I was very nervous at first, but I don't have any regrets... If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change anything.

It's my very first motorcycle, and I'm hooked for good! :devil:

·
Registered
104 Posts
F sits more upright and if you add bar risers and a lower seat it gets even more upright.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the response. I'm riding a CBR300R without ABS. I like it very much so far. Bought it a little over two weeks ago, and I just surpassed 700 miles today while also completing my 600 mile service. I was very nervous at first, but I don't have any regrets... If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change anything.

It's my very first motorcycle, and I'm hooked for good! :devil:
Wow you're really riding it, not going to be my first bike but I know how it feels when I started riding, and still feel the same excitement even after.

F sits more upright and if you add bar risers and a lower seat it gets even more upright.
I think the 300f is upright enough, it's just missing the ABS. I'm taking another trip to the dealership to make my final choice. I will be happy either one though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts