Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. After completing a MSF course I realized I like riding. A couple months later I got a CBR 300R, because I liked everything I read about it as far as a beginner bike goes, it's got tons of style, and I'm also brand loyal to Honda.

I've only put about 22 miles on it so far. I bought it brand new with 0 miles on it.

(And yes, I know my helmet needs to be adjusted, it was on for show since I was putting it back in the garage. )

The second pic is of my bike next to the 1964 Honda Dream my girlfriend is restoring (with a little help from her dad).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man, nice bikes. What do you think of the bike so far?
It's pretty great. I don't think I'll outgrow it for awhile yet and even then I like the styling so much that I don't know if I'd sell it. It's just so fun. Even my buddy who has a CBR 600 really digs it.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm very happy with my CBR3R but I would swap it for a good Honda Dream! Love those things, but good ones are worth quite a bit here in Oz.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Good on you, Vincent. Now, ride it every chance you get and keep enjoying every second with it at the same time, partner. Nice to have the feedback and support of your family and friend too. :)

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Vincent, your garage looks similar to mine. Tight for space!

Enjoy the new wheels. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm very happy with my CBR3R but I would swap it for a good Honda Dream! Love those things, but good ones are worth quite a bit here in Oz.
Yeah, my girlfriend didn't pay all that much for it, but it needed work. She finally got it to the point where the clutch actually has give and it's not misfiring. She needs a new throttle for it though and to clean the carburetor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts