Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone,

I’m from NorCal and relatively new to riding, and after some research I was looking to upgrade from a sym 150 to the cb300f. Had my eyes on a bunch of different options when a great deal for a 2016 cb300f with 600 miles popped up in my area. Had the low seat + regular seat, shorty levers, and first 600 mile service done. 2700 usd, only 900 more than what I paid for my sym wolf!!! Seller was a relatively older lifetime rider exiting the sport. Instantly in love with my new bike. I’ll forever be in awe over this deal, and to boot it was a day before my birthday! The universe just wants me to ride i guess.

windshield and fender eliminator coming soon (and hopefully a slip on exhaust 😉)
Thoughts on upside down bar end mirrors on this bike?
Cheers
Julian aka Hondababy

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice bike. Welcome to the Forum. Ride Safe and Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Welcome! You got yerself a deal there. They look good in black. I'm a bar end mirror fan but which orientation is personal pref. Bang em on and have a play around.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome indeed - there are lots of good deals on CB300Fs in these pandemic times, but I think you win! Congratulations. Do get posting - inject some life into this forum :)

I thought I had a bargain out here in Thailand buying a mint 2015 with 15,000km for 1,500USD, but yours is alomost new! :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts