Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got any cool shots of your favorite furry/hairy companion on, around or possibly riding :)laugh:) your bike?

I caught my cat Alfie trying out the 300R seat for size this wkd.

Disclaimer: My bike is not usually this filthy, I'd been on a 200 mile ride on wet roads earlier in the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Got any cool shots of your favorite furry/hairy companion on, around or possibly riding :)laugh:) your bike?

I caught my cat Alfie trying out the 300R seat for size this wkd.

Disclaimer: My bike is not usually this filthy, I'd been on a 200 mile ride on wet roads earlier in the day.

I say Kiwi nice *****! But haven't we just had a similar thread about pillions?
:devil::devil::devil:

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
The look on your cats face says "Slowly step away from the bike and no one will get hurt"

Kiwi, I'd make sure that her claws are trimmed before letting her sit on the seat... maybe your cat is different, but one of our cats seems to think that anything soft and pliable must be intended for claw sharpening. Needless to say, she doesn't get to sit on my bike seats. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The look on your cats face says "Slowly step away from the bike and no one will get hurt"

Kiwi, I'd make sure that her claws are trimmed before letting her sit on the seat... maybe your cat is different, but one of our cats seems to think that anything soft and pliable must be intended for claw sharpening. Needless to say, she doesn't get to sit on my bike seats. :eek:
Good advice, the state of my lounge furniture confirms this! :laugh:

·
Registered
282 Posts

Yea my sisters cat does exactly the same except it was me it used. Emery time I stopped stroking the ***** it flexed it claws.
I'm now known as Claud Balls.:eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
**** look they did it again they censored the word *****. Its a cat you bellends a fucking cat.:devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea my sisters cat does exactly the same except it was me it used. Emery time I stopped stroking the ***** it flexed it claws.
I'm now known as Claud Balls.:eek:
Alfie loves to lay a trap for unsuspecting visitors by laying on his back pretending to be a cute cat wanting its belly rubbed.
Then he proceeds to shred their arm when they get within range! :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
**** look they did it again they censored the word *****. Its a cat you bellends a fucking cat.:devil::devil:
You have to use the ! instead of the i... sh!t.

Reactions: autopilot

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I was taking the fairings off the race bike ready for painting yesterday and Alfie the cat found himself a new play pen.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Pet on a bike with friends

Attachments

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Well.... one out of four...has some kind of gear!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
my stafforshire terrier 'bazil' and before him 'sport' my fox terrier
would eagerly jump up onto the seat of my cb750/4 when invited,
sitting on my lap back feet on front of seat, front feet on a square of
seagrass matting taped to the tank..
typically around the [very quiet] block/area, rarely beyond that
except for occasional trips to the vet.. both dogs loved the [slowish] ride..

[any cat near my motorcycle, back then, would be risking everything]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts