Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to add the ram phone mount to my cb300f and id like to use the middle fork thingy but it has a rubber gasket covering it. is it removable? if so who did you do it without scratching stuff. Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
This Young guy asked a legitimate question and you made fun of his choice of words. Seriously!!!

Reactions: atown8605

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
The question really is why do you need your phone on your handlebars?

Please don't say so you can see your text messages.......
Perhaps just as likely, so as to be able to use twitter and update the facebook page on the go. Yeah, social media... time will tell, but I fear it will be the ultimate downfall of humanity.

·
Registered
136 Posts
No one said anything about there not being room for humor on a forum did they?
Of course not. But I feel bad for this guy that no one answered his question in the process.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Of course not. But I feel bad for this guy that no one answered his question in the process.
Off-topic, but please post up some of your 959 pics!

:angel:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am looking at buying a Telferizer product which I prefer the look on another bike. The Telferizer Custom Motorcycle RAM mounts for GPS Systems
Consequently, I have a spare RAM Fork Stem Base with 1" Ball (photo attached) that I can use on the CBR for a GPS assuming it fits.
I'll find out and report back.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
RAM Stem Base Ball on a 2015 CBR300R

Hello, I want to add the ram phone mount to my cb300f and id like to use the middle fork thingy but it has a rubber gasket covering it. is it removable? if so who did you do it without scratching stuff. Thanks!
Yes, you can use the RAM Fork Stem Base with 1" Ball. Remove the black plastic plug in the triple clamp and it fits right in.
RAM Mount Motorcycle Fork Stem Base with 1 inch Ball

Here's a video about how to install it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fRWdWb5mY

I have pasted photos below of the RAM Fork Stem Base with Ball installed on a 2015 CBR300R

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
The 300R does offer more wiggle room for the stem base than the 300F. If you don't like the positioning, you also have the option to use a U-bolt base.
RAM Mounts U-Bolt Base - RevZilla

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dar R,

It looks awesome, and I was debating doing this too. The only real question I have is, how did you get the black plastic off? The center thing. I'm not sure what its called, but the part where the stem base would go in. Was it difficult?

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
This is the Ram Mount I fitted when I had my CB300RA. Just take the cap off and measure the hole in the stem mount. Just tighten the socket head bolt and the stem of the mount expands to fit nice and tight. It comes with a rubber cap to fit the socket head (alan key). Takes about 5 mins to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
ohhh so it's just a plastic cap that has to be removed. That was the part that I was worried about. I wasn't sure how it came off. Seems easy enough. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts