Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad to announce I've picked up myself a yoshimura slip on exhaust for my cbr300 it will be here in 2 days!!! Will definitely make a video and a detailed review now that I've ran the bike in, and will do its first oil change next week. Anybody here seen any newly released aftermarket products for the 300r I'm interested in getting a rear passenger seat cowl soon if they have it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cool man... we're waiting for some feedback on this bike !! You might still be the only guy on this forum that owns one...yet !! Safe riding.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Forget the video and all the other ambitious b.s. for now and just tell us how you like the bike. It's been like a month since you first posted...and all we know is that you bought a bike and now you have a slip-on. Means nothing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
THere was a much better looking one that had yellow stripes instead of patches of hi-viz but I couldn't find it in my bookmarks. Anyway, I'll be comfortable with whatever helps keep me from being a statistic. Every day I'm out I'm reminded of how people would rather get there .5 seconds quicker than give you a break or notice that you're even there. Everyone around me is drunk! That and I've also been having fun riding at night. I'd like someone to see me if I'm laying on the side of the road wiped out. All black at night seems silly.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's all just personal preference. I don't like salmon colored vehicles, but people still do it.

Where the heck is 300r? He needs to come back and claim his thread! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts