Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
My everyday girl

I just got home with my CBR300 and it is a very nice machine to ride. I am 5'11 and the bike is perfect for my size, the ergonomics are wonderful and the bike handles far better than i imagined, it is effortless to ride, it is unbelievably comfortable and has enough power to go anywhere. However, the brakes are spongy right now but I expect it them to improve in the future

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Some more images... Thought the brick wall in the background makes the red bike pop even more. Looks aggressive, I feel.

Hope this helps new members. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Now that is different....Custom paint or early stock release?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Can anybody here Photo Shop??

I would like to have (if you please) Photo Shop different color wheels (white or gold or blue or red) on the 300 R using the Tricolor and Red models as base lines. I have no idea how it is done. Thanks for any help or ideas. Laurie

Or perhaps start a Photo Shop Thread???

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Just ordered my new CBR300 RAF Tri-Colour today and managed to get a discount on the RRP. Pick it up next week.

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would like to have (if you please) Photo Shop different color wheels (white or gold or blue or red) on the 300 R using the Tricolor and Red models as base lines. I have no idea how it is done. Thanks for any help or ideas. Laurie

Or perhaps start a Photo Shop Thread???
Sir! You are about to give away one of the next additions to our bike. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think they are bring out the different schemes to move the old stock. For the new modle that is coming. 250rr

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Sir! You are about to give away one of the next additions to our bike. ;)
OPPS! My Bad.. I would like to see a Tri-color with Gold or White or Red wheels but I think Gold or White would look great.

Red CBR with Gold or white or silver ( a la 250 R)

Reactions: ASMIKE

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I think they are bring out the different schemes to move the old stock. For the new modle that is coming. 250rr
Thank you..

1 - 20 of 203 Posts