Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Nice looking machine! There's not a lot of racers on this forum. I did a couple of track days on mine but never raced it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My girl from start to now and she is still going. My plan is a bigger bike in the fall but it won't be a honda
Nice photos. Question please... I believe your bike has the "black Matte" or something .. paint. Have you had any problems with? I somewhat like the look, but the finish appears so different, it looks fragile. Any problems with it?
And if not a Honda? what do you have your eyes on for your next bike?

·
Registered
2015 CBR 300R ABS SE
9 Posts
Nice photos. Question please... I believe your bike has the "black Matte" or something .. paint. Have you had any problems with? I somewhat like the look, but the finish appears so different, it looks fragile. Any problems with it?
No issues with the black matte at all and im thinking the gsxr 600.

·
Registered
2015 CBR 300R ABS SE
9 Posts

No issues at all with the paint and the next bike will be a gsxr 600 or 750.

·
Registered
353 Posts
You should see if you can demo an Ape 660 for comparison. Similar money in the US?
Oh I'm def not changing steeds any time soon. The Yamaha guys brought their truck full of bikes to the local area. They had two of the new R7 but I was tight on time.

I would definitely test ride an Aprilia!

201 - 216 of 216 Posts