Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi All

If anyone has a danmoto CF exhaust installed on their CBr300R, can you post some photos as I am trying to get my wife onboard with me getting her one for her CBr300R.

I thought someone did post a few photos on the site, but for the life of me, I can not find them...

thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,340 Posts
Hi All

If anyone has a danmoto CF exhaust installed on their CBr300R, can you post some photos as I am trying to get my wife onboard with me getting her one for her CBr300R.

I thought someone did post a few photos on the site, but for the life of me, I can not find them...

thanks!

@mikal Did you have one of these on your bike once?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
@mikal Did you have one of these on your bike once?
Yah I had the DanMoto Carbon GP. There are a good handful of others in this forum that have it as well. I do take pictures of every single thing, but this was so long ago it's been backed up to my cloud drive and my filing system isn't too great lol
There is a video on youtube of a 250r and the carbon gp

·
Premium Member
5,340 Posts
A few of the different colors over the last few years in one place.
Nice one. The Ross White is a firm favorite for me.
I got bored with my '15 millennium red, it was like it was too much of one color. But the '17 millennium red with the stripes is smart.
I thought the 250R in the repsol edition looked pretty cool (i owned one) but the 300R variation not as much.
Just my 10 cents tho :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice one. The Ross White is a firm favorite for me.
I got bored with my '15 millennium red, it was like it was too much of one color. But the '17 millennium red with the stripes is smart.
I thought the 250R in the repsol edition looked pretty cool (i owned one) but the 300R variation not as much.
Just my 10 cents tho :)
Agree to disagree on this one. As I have mentioned before, I find a lot of stripey schemes too busy. The red '15 (especially with CBR300R fairing logos removed) looks better to me now than when I picked it because it was the only one discounted to the price I wanted.

:devil:

I like the Candy Orange. Always on the lookout for a super bright yellow tho, I love yellow
If I had my bike in solid yellow to replace the red, I would be in heaven. When I worked for a Honda dealer in the 90s, a customer ordered a VFR750 over the phone, with instructions to remove all bodywork and send it to a paint shop of his choosing. It came back Ferrari Fly Yellow for reassembly. Looked stunning.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm glad the '17 in yellow wasn't brought over to the USA. It would have made me regret purchasing my yellow '16 just a little...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Myself I really like the 2017 Yellow. It was not avaliable here in Canada for 2017 though

·
Registered
372 Posts
Left hand chain adjuster locknut isn't locked down.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
It seems that a fair amount of Press and the general Public give the Honda 300 series of bikes ....especially the 300 R some grief for average engine performance compared to "other brands" of the same displacement. But myself I have always loved the style of the Honda 300 R..much more then the CBR 250 it replaced. I think myself that Mikal's 300 R is just an great example of how beautiful in my opinion the lines of the bike are and to many a overlooked fantastic little "Beginner Bike" Great job Mikal.....God that 300 looks sexy as ****.

161 - 180 of 203 Posts