Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

Post Your CBR300R Photos

74K views 217 replies 59 participants last post by  CB300inGVL 
#1 ·
Hey folks here are the first pics of my bike they were taken the day i got it and was just about to go for a ride hence the expression.
I will post some better pics eventually.

Jase

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
My everyday girl

I just got home with my CBR300 and it is a very nice machine to ride. I am 5'11 and the bike is perfect for my size, the ergonomics are wonderful and the bike handles far better than i imagined, it is effortless to ride, it is unbelievably comfortable and has enough power to go anywhere. However, the brakes are spongy right now but I expect it them to improve in the future

#5 ·
Some more images... Thought the brick wall in the background makes the red bike pop even more. Looks aggressive, I feel.

Hope this helps new members. :)

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Can anybody here Photo Shop??

I would like to have (if you please) Photo Shop different color wheels (white or gold or blue or red) on the 300 R using the Tricolor and Red models as base lines. I have no idea how it is done. Thanks for any help or ideas. Laurie

Or perhaps start a Photo Shop Thread???

#16 ·
I would like to have (if you please) Photo Shop different color wheels (white or gold or blue or red) on the 300 R using the Tricolor and Red models as base lines. I have no idea how it is done. Thanks for any help or ideas. Laurie

Or perhaps start a Photo Shop Thread???
Sir! You are about to give away one of the next additions to our bike. ;)

#15 ·
Just ordered my new CBR300 RAF Tri-Colour today and managed to get a discount on the RRP. Pick it up next week.

Reactions: CDNHONDAR
#21 ·
Hello Rosme from Atlantic Canada and Seasons Greetings. I really like the color of your CBR (mine is the same! ) There is lots of good information about bikes are posted here on our Forum. Have a look around there is lots to read. :)

#24 ·
Hi Kiwi Rider,

Yip, I put the stickers on both sides of the belly-pan myself.

My slip-on is made by a local South African company called Cowley. Really awesome sound, and very affordable. They make the slip-on as well as a full replacement exhaust system for the CBR300.

They also make 2 x slip-ons, one is a round-shaped can, the other is triangular (when looking at it from the back. I've got the triangular one fitted, both cost the same. The slip-on units cost R2100 (about 170 US Dollars).

#37 ·
Lookin good there Mikal, love the grey rear sets and wish I had gone for that color myself now.
Yep no worries with the deletes but I would have to check on how much postage would be first, may not be such a great deal from NZ. You can decide at the time.

#43 ·
Looking good mate. Like the CF belly pan and mirrors, off sets the red nicely.

By the way the dude from Absolute in Thailand never replied about the bulk shipping deal on the grab handle deletes.
Looks like you may have to suck that one up. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.