Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Has anyone been able to find any maps?]

You had messaged me so I'll just answer here.
Not too many people have the Power Commander here. If you do get a PC it is suggested and best to bring it to a shop and have it dyno'd a couple times and have them tune it correctly. The cost of that starts building up

Quite a few people here have gotten the EJK fuel controller. It does not work on maps. You manually configure it with a few buttons and some flashing lights lol. It can be adjusted on the fly too which is a cool option. If you order the EJK that is specific to the cbr300 it will come pre-configured with the basic 'stage 1' settings which are aftermarket high flow air cleaner and aftermarket slip on exhaust. Once you have installed it and get used to it and you want to customize it a bit more for your specific driving and other mods you can and it is extremely easy to do.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a pcV map from jettuning, but unsure if its compatible with the pcfc. I can screen shot it and you can input the values manually.

The pcfc has user adjustments +/-10% for low/mid/high rpm range which can be adjusted without the need for a laptop "on the fly".

All fuel controllers are never 100% unless you tune it on a dyno.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a pcV map from jettuning, but unsure if its compatible with the pcfc. I can screen shot it and you can input the values manually.

The pcfc has user adjustments +/-10% for low/mid/high rpm range which can be adjusted without the need for a laptop "on the fly".

All fuel controllers are never 100% unless you tune it on a dyno.
Hey buddy... Can you please share the values or screenshot will do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts