Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which side fairing is best to remove to install the EJK wire to throttle body and disconnect the 02 sensor wire from its wiring connection?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't know but I love Toyota MR2's. I lusted after a Spyder for a long time. Had a MX-5 but mid-engine can't be beat.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know but I love Toyota MR2's. I lusted after a Spyder for a long time. Had a MX-5 but mid-engine can't be beat.
I agree, when I sold my FJ1200S I thought I was through with cycles and looked for a Spyder as the next best thing. (But the cycle itch was still there so bought the CBR300r last fall.) The Spyder's as much fun to look at as to drive, slot car handling, and so light -- got mine down to 2100lbs -- that even with only 1800ccs it's very quick. In 2017 I found the Spyder wh. 25K miles, fairly priced in northern MN 4 wheel drive country, where it had been a pampered covered and garaged summer toy. I've given it a bumper to bumper fluids flush and fresh filters, mounted 9.5lb. Enkei wheels, Conti Extreme Contact summer tires, forged alum. lug nuts, 3 coats of epoxy paint on the calipers, removed the tools, jack and spare, installed a 5 lb. lithium battery, gave it a orbital polishing, wax job & coat of synthetic sealer, scotchguarded the upholstery, coated the top with protectant. But I'm now enjoying modding the CBR, also a sunny day ride, so with mint low mile Spyder's rare and bringing serious money I'll probably sell it in the spring.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree, when I sold my FJ1200S I thought I was through with cycles and looked for a Spyder as the next best thing. (But the cycle itch was still there so bought the CBR300r last fall.) The Spyder's as much fun to look at as to drive, slot car handling, and so light -- got mine down to 2100lbs -- that even with only 1800ccs it's very quick. In 2017 I found the Spyder wh. 25K miles, fairly priced in northern MN 4 wheel drive country, where it had been a pampered covered and garaged summer toy. I've given it a bumper to bumper fluids flush and fresh filters, mounted 9.5lb. Enkei wheels, Conti Extreme Contact summer tires, forged alum. lug nuts, 3 coats of epoxy paint on the calipers, removed the tools, jack and spare, installed a 5 lb. lithium battery, gave it a orbital polishing, wax job & coat of synthetic sealer, scotchguarded the upholstery, coated the top with protectant. But I'm now enjoying modding the CBR, also a sunny day ride, so with mint low mile Spyder's rare and bringing serious money I'll probably sell it in the spring.
Are wax, polish protect from UV light of the sun? my car color is going fade day by day I have searched the guide but for confirmation, I ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts