Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Been reading posts on the forum for the past year and have really learned a lot. Since I have more time on my hands these days, I decided to join the group and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding (motorcycles/ATVs) off and on for the last 30 years, but this is my latest ride. I'm in the LA/OC area of California. Now just have to get a profile pic uploaded. :D

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the site. I recognised your username from the 250R site. Do you still have a 250R?

Reactions: JNO

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Hi everyone,

Been reading posts on the forum for the past year and have really learned a lot. Since I have more time on my hands these days, I decided to join the group and wanted to introduce myself. I've been riding (motorcycles/ATVs) off and on for the last 30 years, but this is my latest ride. I'm in the LA/OC area of California. Now just have to get a profile pic uploaded. :D
Welcome to the mad house from the UK :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the site. I recognised your username from the 250R site. Do you still have a 250R?
Sooooo..Kiwi are you bouncing between the 250 R site and our (300 R/F)site ?:eek:
Which one is the Mistress??? :devil:

BTW..Welcome to our part of the Web World...great place to be..!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Sooooo..Kiwi are you bouncing between the 250 R site and our (300 R/F)site ?:eek:
Which one is the Mistress??? :devil:
Does this make me a forum $lut? :laugh:
This site is my main squeeze. :)

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
but plug??? :)

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
@SoCalCBR Sorry we turned your intro thread into smutty school boy humor, you must be wondering what you've signed up to.
Sometimes we actually post stuff about Honda 300's :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@SoCalCBR Sorry we turned your intro thread into smutty school boy humor, you must be wondering what you've signed up to.
Sometimes we actually post stuff about Honda 300's :D
No worries about the smutty humor, that's half the fun :laugh:

I wasn't a member on the 250 Forum. Maybe someone with the same or similar username?

Anyhow, thanks for the welcome and good humor!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts