Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just got my CBR300R this last Thursday:D and just completed putting on some R&G frame sliders and bar ends.

The Frame sliders were the no cut version..... The install was pretty straightforward, the directions could have better but they got the job done.
one thing to take note of if your going to install frame sliders that require you to cut the fairings is the angle of the drill relative to how the frame meets the fairing is important.. I messed the first cut and had to use a file to make the angle right. I will try to post some pictures later.
the bar ends are very nice and add a nice contrast to my black bike.
later I will be adding some reflective rim tape and a tank pad.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Congrats on the new CBR! And Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for the info on your Sliders pics would be great,,what color Honda did you get???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CDNHONDAR. I got bought a black bike. yes I will be posting some pictures later on, I just haven't had the time.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hi all. I just got my CBR300R this last Thursday:D and just completed putting on some R&G frame sliders and bar ends.

The Frame sliders were the no cut version..... The install was pretty straightforward, the directions could have better but they got the job done.
one thing to take note of if your going to install frame sliders that require you to cut the fairings is the angle of the drill relative to how the frame meets the fairing is important.. I messed the first cut and had to use a file to make the angle right. I will try to post some pictures later.
the bar ends are very nice and add a nice contrast to my black bike.
later I will be adding some reflective rim tape and a tank pad.
You said the sliders are the 'no cut' version on this bike? I guess you had another bike that required you to cut the fairings?
Btw how long did it take to do that job? looks easy and straight forward but sometimes you get stumped without good directions. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts