Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Seems like there's a slight difference on the CBR300, hard to tell from the photo below, will have to find one at the same angle as above and different angles:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I've understood the changes on CBR300 are simply a longer stroke, new headlamps and new exhaust can...

·
Registered
707 Posts
From what I've understood the changes on CBR300 are simply a longer stroke, new headlamps and new exhaust can...
Yeah so far that's what we know, hard to tell the rest, still very little info out there. some is in chinese, we'll have to wait for it's north american debut

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't know why all the bike companies put huge fenders on the back of the bike. I always know when I buy a bike that I will likely need to buy a fender eliminator kit. It looks so much better without a huge tail hanging off the end of it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thank for for fender eliminator kits :D
They don't cost that much anyways. Rear fenders suck but they have to include them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do the more expensive integrated tails really look that much better? The only thing I can see being different about them is the tail lights. Other than that it is pretty much standard what a tidy tail looks like.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts