Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi We r Jongkaseam Racing Team [ JRC ] from Thailand . We do CBR300R for " CBR300R Thailand Dream Cup " event . And this is our story :nerd:

COOL! Please tell us more. Great pic, who's in it and how are you doing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We r come from very north thailand . New team rider and machanic . Bike start from 0 km. And we try to put racing part a lettel bit . Cos this event can't do much modifacation

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We start from 3rd round of CBR300R Thailand Dream Cup event . Cos this event is very new style for thailand . We have 2 bike and 5 days before Race Day

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Love the pics and the update. please make it a regular feature for all of us other owners. tell us abot the racing and how you started and how much it costs.
Here in UK it is the British Moto GP today. You guys into Moto GP? Will Rossi make it 10 titles, or will Jorge steel the limelight?
Hope to hear soon.
Ride safe guys.:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The CBR300R Thailand Dream Cup is make by A.P.Honda co.ltd .They make this event for all thailand honda dealer .Under the same rule , new rider never race before , Bike Engine STD , Can Change some racing part .They try to make motorsport fever in thailand . And it very work . We r a honda dealer in the north thailand . We are love to racing . We start from this

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have some good and bad news . Bad news is we can't send two bike inthis race , cos document problem . we chose rider and bike no158 to make a race . Good news is we get 2ed grid to start tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Many many thanks for the pics and your story. Please keep us updated on your progress from time to time.

Many of us here wish that we (in North America) had access to all the parts avaliable to you in Thailand. You have parts that we at this time can not obtain....:(

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Thank you for watching us . If you need some part from thailand i can send it to you .
Thank you very much...

Can you supply a website so we can see avaliable parts OR a E mail address so that we may contact you.....:)

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Thanks for sharing your story with us and congratulations on your win.
I race my CBR300R bike at the track here in New Zealand too, but not competitively, just for fun. There is no class for 300cc bikes here.

Some questions for you:
What gearing combination to you use on your bike? Have you kept the original handle bars or have you lowered them? Are you using lightweight lithium ion battery? What improvement do you find with your suspension changes?

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for sharing your story with us and congratulations on your win.
I race my CBR300R bike at the track here in New Zealand too, but not competitively, just for fun. There is no class for 300cc bikes here.

Some questions for you:
What gearing combination to you use on your bike? Have you kept the original handle bars or have you lowered them? Are you using lightweight lithium ion battery? What improvement do you find with your suspension changes?

Thanks.
Racing Part we use
1 RSV Rear Set
2 NJT Exhaust Full System
3 DDC Aluminum Sprocket with DID 415 Chain
4 NGK 10 Competition Spark Plug
5 HRC ECU Kit with Wiring
6 Velo Stack with out air Filter
7 Gazi Rear Shock
8 Custom Front Frok Spring & OIL
9 IRC IZR003 Racing Tire
10 HRC Steering Damper
11 K-WIN Body Work
Engine Standard do some clearance . We will make a good tuning on dyno next week . Now it's around 26-27 PS .But my friend can make around 31-32 PS . Then we will try to do that. For Suspention setting we do 35 mm for front sag and 30 mm for rear sag cos track is very bumpy. And rider is not too fast .I try to do 30 Front and 25 Rear .But rider feel not comfortable . Then we change to 35 and 30 . We try to put racing handle bar but we got shaking a lot .Then we still on the STD handle bar . We still use STD battery too . Cos weight on the rule is 135 +- 5 KG , Now our bike is around 140-145 kg .;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts