Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get a rear fender eliminator. Looking for a decent one. I just dont know what is really out there. Do you have any opinions on what kind, brand, looks, and price?

Also looking for a good youtube video to do the installation.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got the Yoshimura fender eliminator kit from Revzilla. Didn't have the time to install it but from what I've been reading, you might need to drill a whole or two in the metal plate to make it a perfect fit. The eliminator kit is actually designed for CBR250R and the 300. I'm thinking maybe I should just bring it to my dealer for my first oil change/check to have them install it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just installed the new rage model. It was a little pricey but it came well packaged, and looks sleek. I liked that there was no wire cutting, and the rear blinkers are led.
There is a YouTube video that is step by step that I had to start, stop, and rewind about 42 times 😃. A few swears and about 90 minutes taking my time and it’s done, big look improvement and a couple pound weight saving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking to get a rear fender eliminator. Looking for a decent one. I just dont know what is really out there. Do you have any opinions on what kind, brand, looks, and price?

Also looking for a good youtube video to do the installation.

Thanks!
ebay has several i got one $45 fits great looks good, im just looking to change blinkers to led ,standard s are to big ugly

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm of the minority on stock turn signals on big stalks, which I like fine (unless it's a yesteryear Yamaha those bulbs are terrible). Too small and they begin to look out of proportion.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've gone the other way.:ROFLMAO: Just made a complete under tidy from black HDPE, shaped and bolted from the bottom of the number plate to the bolts for the rear peg holders. In our climate I'm too old for wet and crap coming up from the back wheel.:(.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts