Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, have purchased a new CBR 300 R and hope to collect it in 2 weeks time when it has been delivered to the dealer,, traded in my Suzuki Inazuma and looking forward to having that bit extra power. Does anyone know of any suppliers in the UK who could supply a rear rack so that I can fit my Honda/Givi top box. Failing that, are there any suppliers outside the Uk that export to England. any advice you can offer would be great. Happy riding!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ybr1. Did you ever get a rack for your CBR300R? I am looking to purchase this bike, but would like a Givi removable box system.

Im presuming you cant get one for the CBR300 (i.e. the ones for CBR250 don't fit), given no one on this forum replied to you.

Thanks for any updates.

bertieb.oz

·
Registered
33 Posts
Top box bracket

Hi Folks, have purchased a new CBR 300 R and hope to collect it in 2 weeks time when it has been delivered to the dealer,, traded in my Suzuki Inazuma and looking forward to having that bit extra power. Does anyone know of any suppliers in the UK who could supply a rear rack so that I can fit my Honda/Givi top box. Failing that, are there any suppliers outside the Uk that export to England. any advice you can offer would be great. Happy riding!!!
Try goggling Dold Idustries NZ for a bracket for CBR300

1 - 4 of 4 Posts