Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some stains on my yoshi exhaust just behind the can see pic I think I remember reading how to remove them
But can't find post with the advice any help? By the way I think they are from
Sweat as it was stinking hot the day I installed it and was like a oven in the shed

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have some stains on my yoshi exhaust just behind the can see pic I think I remember reading how to remove them
But can't find post with the advice any help? By the way I think they are from
Sweat as it was stinking hot the day I installed it and was like a oven in the shed
This is from the care section from Yoshi
Stainless Steel Care:
Stainless Steel is less prone to rusting, staining and pitting, but like all metal, it will degrade if neglected.

• Wipe the exhaust with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue after installation and before starting your bike
  • Heat will turn your exhaust system a golden color; this is normal. Purple or blue may indicate a lean condition which should be corrected. Head pipes glowing (visible in normal light) may indicate an excessively lean condition that must be corrected.
  • Clean your exhaust with chrome/stainless polish every 1-2 months to retain the luster and remove dirt and grime.
  • If you ride in the snow, wipe the exhaust down after it cools to remove any possible salt residue, which can result in rusting. If you are storing your motorcycle for the season, wipe the exhaust system down with rubbing alcohol before storage.
Yoshimura Product Care

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Reactions: mike

·
Registered
295 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts