Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a good quick article for the novice rider like myself and a few others on here. Even though we have been told these techniques before, or they have been mentioned to us previously, its always good to hammer home the fundamental basics and keep practicing.

Troy Bayliss: A Faster Way Book- Learn Motorcycle Riding Techniques

·
Registered
532 Posts
Beauty! If I might add one of the best purchases I've made in recent months was Keith Codes Twist of the Wrist (I got 1 and 2). Tons of theory, great content to think about, its borderline philosophical actually.

For those in the northern climates it would make a welcome distraction now that the season is over :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of the best purchases I've made in recent months was Keith Codes Twist of the Wrist (I got 1 and 2). Tons of theory, great content to think about, its borderline philosophical actually.

For those in the northern climates it would make a welcome distraction now that the season is over :D

Ill have to give that a look. Its my off season now and im bummed!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Beauty! If I might add one of the best purchases I've made in recent months was Keith Codes Twist of the Wrist (I got 1 and 2). Tons of theory, great content to think about, its borderline philosophical actually.

That sure does help, northern lands are not the place to be for riders, need to move down south :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
LoL, I watched some of that video, and now I can't stop noticing the thick and wide chicken strips on my rear tire. Going to try and change that... :p

Reactions: tperraut
1 - 8 of 8 Posts