Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Guys, Ive just purchased a CBR300R, and Im looking at changing the Position lights (DRL) They are a horrible warm yellow and I like the look of a daylight colour LED (3500-6500K)
Found loads of bulbs on Ebay etc, but they dont fit into the holders on the bike. I dont fancy making changes to the bike that can not be reversed, so if I can simply replace bulbs then great.
Any links to suppliers would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hi Guys, Ive just purchased a CBR300R, and Im looking at changing the Position lights (DRL) They are a horrible warm yellow and I like the look of a daylight colour LED (3500-6500K)
Found loads of bulbs on Ebay etc, but they dont fit into the holders on the bike. I dont fancy making changes to the bike that can not be reversed, so if I can simply replace bulbs then great.
Thanks
Any H7 bulb will fit plug and play. I wouldn't buy the cheap $10 10,000k ones tho. Buy a good brand like Philips H7. I believe theirs are about 6500k. It's a bright white

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hi if you mean side lights I used these Philips Blue Vision Ultra W5W Car Sidelight Bulbs Twin Pack
, they are blue but when on they are white the same colour as the main beam, the old ones we're yellowish.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hi if you mean side lights I used these Philips Blue Vision Ultra W5W Car Sidelight Bulbs Twin Pack
, they are blue but when on they are white the same colour as the main beam, the old ones we're yellowish.
I think he is in the U.S. for some reason we don't get those marker lights. Even where they go, you can see where the plug is but there is a permanent plug in it. Almost like its a totally different plastic mold.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has anybody modified their headlights that didn't come with these running lights? I want to use a Y-harness to split into the side blinkers so that the top corner areas act as running/indicators. I installed flush mount indicators for the front blinkers and now there might be problems seeing my blinkers from straight on.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks
These are the lamps I replaced my 'yellow' position lights with.
1 item sold by ebcbraking

Pair Of T10 Led Sidelight Bulbs, 501 Wedge, White, 12/24 Volts
( 122443126148 )

and I replaced my H7 headlight lamps with these-
1 item sold by motionperformance_waxacar

2 H7 Super Bright Xenon Gas Ultra White Car Front Headlight Headlamp Light Bulbs( 262252332499 )

21 - 30 of 30 Posts