Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying these saddlebags:

but I'm curious if anyone has any experience with them, or anything similar, as far as whether or not they will still allow enough room for a passenger? any input is appreciated. I just really need a better way to carry stuff when I ride.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I can just order them and try it out. If it gets in the way of a passenger I'll just remove them and make her wear a backpack. I would really like a hard trunk like the one available on the 500

·
Registered
282 Posts
saddle bags

Stylish, very stylish. yes they probably will get in the way of a passenger. You may be better off with an extendible luggage carrier that has a high sisy bar that can be removed which holds the luggage on like a back pack and will offer a back rest for you passenger to boot.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stylish, very stylish. yes they probably will get in the way of a passenger. You may be better off with an extendible luggage carrier that has a high sisy bar that can be removed which holds the luggage on like a back pack and will offer a back rest for you passenger to boot.
Hope this helps.
Is something like what you've described available for the cbr300r?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after reading the reviews of this product, most people seem to say that there isn't enough room for a passenger with them installed, but they make a smaller version that people seem to say works fine and doesn't get in the way. I may go that route so I don't have to continually take them on and off. the smaller ones can be found here:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts