Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Looks good and I like the sound - as much as you can tell off a recording. Doesn't sound too loud like a lot of the other aftermarket pipes.
What price is it?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after a few thousand miles, it has gotten even quieter. Usually exhausts get noisier as they get used up and you have to repack them. The Scorpions have a lifetime no repacking as one of the selling points beside being street legal in the UK.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Well after a few thousand miles, it has gotten even quieter. Usually exhausts get noisier as they get used up and you have to repack them. The Scorpions have a lifetime no repacking as one of the selling points beside being street legal in the UK.
Is it possible you can post a current picture of your exhaust? You rode it for 8 months and I'm curious to see how discoloured it got. I would greatly appreciate it! :)
I was looking at CF, but I'm afraid it will change its colour from all the heat and UV and become an ugly yellowish can. :D
I really love the finish of Titanium, but again, I read that it will become blue from all the heat... and I don't want that on the RED bike.:serious:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts