Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around for cargo options like a top case and saddlebags but from what I understand this is not a standard addition to the CBR. Anyone have any solutions to getting hardcases on this bike safely?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking around for cargo options like a top case and saddlebags but from what I understand this is not a standard addition to the CBR. Anyone have any solutions to getting hardcases on this bike safely?
I have the SW Motech setup. Installation was easy, appearance is really good, but it’s semi-hard. The clamshell cases zip closed. They ship with some small locks, so I think they are OK…not bad. They are also not very large. That’s good and bad I think, depending. It’s not a big bike, so not a big thing to me.
Product Camera accessory Automotive design Font Gadget

·
Registered
48 Posts
I too am looking for a better way to carry stuff around on my 2021 CB300R. Currently I'm using a colapsable tool bag which is pretty decent size wise. This bag is bungeed to my seat and when full can trip me up throwing a leg over the bike. I've become a real klutz with age😁. I'm a luggage rack guy from way back but wonder how easy is it to mount the bike with them attached.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Having fitted a rear rack to the CB300R my original topbox carries all my day to day gear. I have a LED rear/stoplight fitted to give a higher level view of the rear lights so any cars or high vehicles close behind can still see my rear lights. The original lights can be hidden by the carrier and topbox if traffic is very close.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm could not find bags for the '21 CB300R on the SW-Motech site. There was another post for the TourMaster Select bag with a picture that is appealing. I believe their price was in line with what a rack would cost me. I'm going to watch for after the holiday sales to see if one pops up for either TourMaster or a rack manufacturer. Also, @Gromit, where did you get that rear tire rain deflector?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts