Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes its warm, yes the breeze is nice, yes we know you don't want to bake in a full power rangers jumper, yes we know tat you don't HAVE to wear gear...

I would...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Taking a salt bath just wouldn't cut it.. Seeing this reminds me of the skin removed from my ass while bicyling when I was younger. Turns out you slide longer going downhill. Youch!!!! lol Ahh the memories. A few years later I burned my leg pretty bad on a CB125S. Leather or even good jeans probably would have saved me from a lot of pain. Lessons learned the hard way. It doesn't have to be that way for you newcomers! If you can't afford gear you can't afford a bike IMO.

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you can't afford gear you can't afford a bike IMO.
That's completely true. I think that more often people decide not to wear gear because its hot and/or they think that it doesn't look cool. Although proper gear is pretty expensive too.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Taking a salt bath just wouldn't cut it.. Seeing this reminds me of the skin removed from my ass while bicyling when I was younger. Turns out you slide longer going downhill. Youch!!!! lol Ahh the memories. A few years later I burned my leg pretty bad on a CB125S. Leather or even good jeans probably would have saved me from a lot of pain. Lessons learned the hard way. It doesn't have to be that way for you newcomers! If you can't afford gear you can't afford a bike IMO.
@Lokis Tyro I just hope newb reading stuff like this learn from the experience of others, hope

·
Registered
203 Posts
Another thing that is scary about it is even after you heal from this type of injury, you could be left with some pretty nasty scars. And I don't think that these will be cool looking battle scars either.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Another thing that is scary about it is even after you heal from this type of injury, you could be left with some pretty nasty scars. And I don't think that these will be cool looking battle scars either.
this is true, it will indeed look bad, another reason to not let this happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts