Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
No and I googled every conceivable avenue regarding CB/R 300 swing arms when I was searching for an aluminium replacement to the OEM swing arm.

Prob your best bet would be to get a reputable engineering shop to cut and weld an insert for you.
Are you looking for more stability?

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
The WeeBr's are a bit twitchy by default of their design ie. light weight, short wheel base etc, which you will get with any small bike but IMO the next cause of instability is the budget suspension. Not so much of problem on perfect smooth roads but high speed cornering on anything other than that I find can be down right scary at times. :eek:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Now THERE'S a waste of $. I still can't believe someone wanted to put a fat tire on the back of their weeBR now this!

Swing-arm extensions are for high powered drag bikes that want straight line stability for racing. If you are feeling unstable day to day you need to practice at slow speeds using your rear brake or get used to the way a bike feels on skinny tires going through corners. A dragged out back end will compromise your handling and look ridiculous.

Did I mention look ridiculous?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts