Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This upcoming little single cylinder 250 Daytona from Triumph could be an appealing little option...

Preliminary speculation has it motivated by a DOHC liquid cooled single with maybe 25-30 hp. Best part is it should be available by Fall 2014...

Anyone going to be tempted?

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Word is that it is to be built in India. I'd be surprised if Triumph decides to brings it to North American.

On a side note, I've noticed that it seems none of these threads that are about other motorcycles, are being started in the Other Bikes forum... isn't that the purpose for that forum?

Bozzo... it's time to start moving some of these threads to the proper forums.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This Daytona seems like a good alternative to the CBR300, especially since it is going to be coming out before the CBR300. Really there isn't much information on it at this point though.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Word is that it is to be built in India. I'd be surprised if Triumph decides to brings it to North American.

On a side note, I've noticed that it seems none of these threads that are about other motorcycles, are being started in the Other Bikes forum... isn't that the purpose for that forum?

Bozzo... it's time to start moving some of these threads to the proper forums.
thats what im noticing too, Bozzo...better get on it!
I might be guilty of this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts