Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Only if it come in Red + White OR Red + Green!;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That wont be cheap, bloody good idea though.
Pre-order is $1500. With the 180° rear view, self tinting visor, integrated Bluetooth and sat nav, I think it's worth it. I have to look into it more, because the only thing I'm not sure about is the power/charging aspect. I suppose though if you're out and about and run out of juice, it just goes back to being a regular helmet

·
Registered
282 Posts
WOW! That is the dog's knob! I will probably have to send the wife out on the street to be able to afford one though. However her last experience was not good. When she returned she had £33.50p in her purse. I asked who gave her the 50p. She replied "All of them":D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Autopilot.....You have the most awesome expressions! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did a little more research, and found that it charges with a standard micro USB cord, and can hold charge for up to 9 hours of continuous use. I really can't find anything about this thing that isn't amazing, other than the price.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Oh! God! I just wet my pants........:devil:

There goes the resale value of the "old" new 300....:(

Reactions: mikal

·
Registered
178 Posts
It is a shame to say but the 300s were not a long term thing. Even when you look in the shops there were not as many as the 250s when they were selling them. The new 250rr is quicker than the 300. It has 40 horses in this one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Click Link,
Yesss!! great product, I'm buying one now, no question
add to cart
checkout now
see price
abandon cart.

I'd have stumped if it came in under $1000

Reactions: scubidu

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
This helmet would probably get me into a wreck quicker than anything else... I can only imagine getting too focused with its features before getting nailed. On the web page's running video on the very top, the lady's eyes seem to be getting more distracted by the camera while trying to focus ahead, it seems... I'm frightened.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Pre-order is $1500. With the 180° rear view, self tinting visor, integrated Bluetooth and sat nav, I think it's worth it. I have to look into it more, because the only thing I'm not sure about is the power/charging aspect. I suppose though if you're out and about and run out of juice, it just goes back to being a regular helmet
This helmet would probably get me into a wreck quicker than anything else... I can only imagine getting too focused with its features before getting nailed. On the web page's running video on the very top, the lady's eyes seem to be getting more distracted by the camera while trying to focus ahead, it seems... I'm frightened.
I noticed her eyes too. But I probably glance at my side mirrors and gauges just as often

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
well i opened the thread thinking it must be
info on the anticipated new cbr350rr..

which coincidentally fits this threads title
'this is set to hit the market in october'..

perhaps poor autopilot's poor wife needs
robo-head so she can see him coming..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have heard lots of delays and orders that were placed 2 yrs ago saying they would be out in 6 months. They have came out and explained each time but it is starting to p*** people off waiting that long after spending so much

1 - 20 of 25 Posts