Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I don't have a CB300, but my girlfriend does. It's her daily rider. I took her F to the track a few weeks ago. The bike did great. Thought I'd register here to help her make some upgrades to the bike.

We're taking it back to the track in a few weeks. Hopefully she'll do some laps next time as well.

I put some frame sliders and Pirellis on before we went, that's it. The next mod will probably be rearsets as I went through a pair of steel toe sliders in one day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Nice one, looks like yer having a ball there! The 300's track well with their nimble handling eh.
I'm having a bit of a dilemma at the moment whether to keep tracking my 300 or get a dedicated track bike. Erring towards picking up a cheap track bike and saving the 300R for the road only as its a bit new to be flogging around a track all the time. Also it doesn't fit into any of the available race classes here in NZ.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jack!

Kiwi: I was really impressed how well the 300 did, but if it's your only road bike I'd say get another bike you can bin on the track and not be too worried about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice to see someone take the F to the track!
Where did you find frame sliders? I was considering fabricating some myself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts