Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Didn't actually do anything to the bike yet as I won't be bringing it home from the dealer until next month.I did however buy it some oil filters,synthetic oil,and a magnetic drain plug.

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
Didn't actually do anything to the bike yet as I won't be bringing it home from the dealer until next month.I did however buy it some oil filters,synthetic oil,and a magnetic drain plug.
Always an exciting time awaiting the arrival of a new bike. I'm guessing you'll be waiting on the weather to improve too huh. Are you allowed to ride recreationally under lock down rules?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes,just waiting for better weather as it is winter here.Yes,we are still allowed to ride.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Always an exciting time awaiting the arrival of a new bike. I'm guessing you'll be waiting on the weather to improve too huh. Are you allowed to ride recreationally under lock down rules?
WHAT? We don't care about no stinking "lock down rules"! We ride free and do as we please! And as you and everybody else can readily see... we're doing a bang-up job handling this Virus. Lock-down rules indeed! The next thing you know, somebody'll try to convince US the lower hemisphere is on a different seasonal schedule than US. :sneaky:

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
WHAT? We don't care about no stinking "lock down rules"! We ride free and do as we please! And as you and everybody else can readily see... we're doing a bang-up job handling this Virus. Lock-down rules indeed! The next thing you know, somebody'll try to convince US the lower hemisphere is on a different seasonal schedule than US. :sneaky:
Yeah sometimes you just have to put your personal rights to one side and look at the big picture. Our Prime Minister often refers to us as the 'team of 5 million' which might sound corny but if it helps provoke some unity then all good.. The results speak for themselves, 26 deaths thus far. It's not all plain sailing here though, currently we have a small out break of three cases because our border is still open to returning Kiwis. Our largest City (Auckland) is in lockdown for three days and the rest of us are in a Level 2 state which means no gatherings of over 100 people. In two weeks time I have two rounds of the National Superbike champs to attend so a nervous wait for me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
So "winter" would be warm and "summer" would be cold? o_O

·
Registered
343 Posts
Most of the US is in an epic freeze. Ironically, it's merely "cold" in Minnesota and I've been playing with my new car.. Go-fast parts on it because I don't have the motorcycle... 👀

·
Registered
400 Posts
We have 11° here today. We also have non-stop rain for a couple of days.

401 - 410 of 410 Posts