Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
My CB300R engine wise is the same as my CB300F was just passed 1,800 miles same thing happened the engines on both felt smoother- revs faster- engine quieter both at that same mileage-must be something to it for both to do it-now that I'm only riding small light bikes and this one is all broke in and every thing I wanted to do to it is done it's time to look for a garage mate for this one it's lonely being the only one-must be under 400lbs and no more than a 32" seat height-the two that pop up are the Kawasaki Versys 300 and the Yamaha X Max 300 scooter-search continues-might wait till after all the bike shows to see what's coming--just maybe Honda will bring in the new ADV 350 scooter

·
Registered
452 Posts
My CBR had done 12800 miles when I changed it. So far the CB has only done 118 miles but the engine does feel a little more lively. At least the tyres are just about scrubbed in. It will get an oil and filter change at 500 miles then another at 1500. After that every 4000 m.

·
Registered
364 Posts
My CBR had done 12800 miles when I changed it. So far the CB has only done 118 miles but the engine does feel a little more lively. At least the tyres are just about scrubbed in. It will get an oil and filter change at 500 miles then another at 1500. After that every 4000 m.
Thanks for keeping us up on the progress... now, stop being so lazy and change your signature in your profile so us old and slow members can remember which bike we're reading about.
Don't laugh, you'll get old and forgetful one of these days, too.;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thanks for keeping us up on the progress... now, stop being so lazy and change your signature in your profile so us old and slow members can remember which bike we're reading about.
Don't laugh, you'll get old and forgetful one of these days, too.;)
(a) Tried to change model and in my profile it says CBR300 changed to 2020 CB300R. Can't find out how to change on here.
(b) Hope I don't get old and forgetful. I'm only 82.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
364 Posts
(b) Hope I don't get old and forgetful. I'm only 82.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Good on you for aging well. Not to worry. If you haven't lost your memory by now, I doubt you will. I'm still a young pup at 67. The last time I mentioned to my adult daughter that I was middle aged, she lovingly questioned if I'd actually live to be 134 aged. She's right, of course. But I'm leaving my motorcycle to someone else now. :sneaky:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Weather has been lousy but got another 60 miles on it yesterday, also got rained on. Everything seems to be settled (camera, GPS, DRL,Screen) and it certainly is comfortable. When we get the bad weather and they salt the roads I will alter the front indicators to remove the 'always on' feature of the amber position lights. Most car drivers will think they are emergency indicators and not notice a proper indication when one is given. Just a case of going in and cutting a wire. I'll be changing the coolant to waterless coolant then, too. Don't have to bother changing it for years. Used it in my Deauville and the CBR.

421 - 427 of 427 Posts