Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

What did you do to your bike today?

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Lokis Tyro 
#1 ·
While we're here for the CBR300, most of us don't have one yet, and some never will. But someday! Until then here's a place to share what you did on another bike or project that you're working on. There's nothing too big or too small.

I'm thinking I better pony up. Today was valve adjustment day. I tightened up the exhaust clearance and loosened up the intake on my '09 Metropolitan to get a perfect .004 and .007 with some new shims. I'll put up a pic of her soon. I haven't even taken one since I bought it come to think of it. :confused:

Alright. So that's my idea and what I did. Pretty impressive stuff, eh? Your turn.

#13 · (Edited)
just cleaned her up today...
Ortega... why do you feel the need to post up a photo of bike that you obviously don't own in this kind of thread? This is the second time... you did the same thing in the Let's See Your Current Bikes thread that I started awhile back.

Not sure if you realize it, but you're not making any points with other members by doing this.

Reactions: Lokis Tyro
#15 ·
Rode my 2001 Honda XR400R up in the Santa Fe National Forest this past weekend...

Attachments

#18 ·
Well my wife took the first two pic's of me riding (I took the third photo of the XR400R overlooking that high alpine valley, when I stopped for a break), so photo credits go to her.

Out here in the Rocky Mountains, it's pretty hard to find a background that isn't spectacular... I'm really fortunate to have some outstanding off road riding opportunities right in my backyard. Lots of really scenic on road riding in the western U.S. as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.