Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
tbh, i hate luggage racks on motorcycle bikes unless they're an adventure bike, i personally bring a backpack if i need storage while riding, because i love the way the bike looks without racks etc,

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Sorry Jay..same thoughts from me... I'm a tank bag/back pack kind of guy.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I agree Kiwi...different people like different things. That's what makes the World go around.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I forgot to mention that I wanted to get one because I was thinking about doing one of those food delivery jobs in San Francisco.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention that I wanted to get one because I was thinking about doing one of those food delivery jobs in San Francisco.
I'd rock that rack with the job on hand without doubt if that meant giving me the exciting opportunity to ride the bike as much as I'm expecting. Anything to forgo the standard delivery car.

That's awesome and you're going to have a blast, man. Just make sure the pizzas are intact after the rides...

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Oh yeah, perfect for a pizza box! :)
You'd really need a Ducati for pizza deliveries.

Now if you're talking about delivering Pad Thai or Sushi Rolls, a Honda CBR would be perfect...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not really interested in delivering pizzas. I was going to do the postmates kind of route. (Stuff like getting small stuff like Chipotle, In n Out, and delivering it to customers)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Rack looks okay. The rack I bought from Thailand was about £90 (GBP). Saves scuffing the paintwork with straps if you use the pillion seat.

If you use a racksack, just be mindful of potential back injury if you were unfortunate to have an accident.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts