Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
According to the manual the maximum weight capacity including rider, pillion and luggage is 400lbs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welp, that pretty much ends the thread!

I tell you, no amount of Googling could find this information (and the manual was all the way in the garage)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welp, that pretty much ends the thread!

I tell you, no amount of Googling could find this information (and the manual was all the way in the garage)
UMMMM..I guess your garage is far away?? (j/k) :devil:

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
According to the manual the maximum weight capacity including rider, pillion and luggage is 400lbs.
Now...why the difference between the 250 R + the 300 R??
(From the 250 R website 250.net.) Member SPDKLLS wrote below...

Honda Corporate just called me back..The official word is..the information regarding maximum weight capacity in the User manual included with the bike is INCORRECT!

The Service Manual has the correct information and is what we should go by..the Maximum Weight Capacity of the CBR250R OFFICIALLY is 478 lbs/217 kg..

I was thanked several times for bringing this to Honda's attention, they were not aware the user manuals were printed with the incorrect max weight capacity information and I was assured that steps are now being taken to fix the printed error in future user manuals..

So lets go buy our chiks a helmet and double up

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
217kg is one he11 of a load, thats nearly a quarter ton! Bet she handles real well loaded up like that - not! :eek:

I think my bike is pretty safe with me at 60Kg, pillion pegs removed and a sports bag for touring placed on pillion seat containing no more than a change of clothes and a toothbrush :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I don't know - but it's a WIN for the 300 since it handled my Dad and I sitting together, lol!

Reactions: kiwi rider
1 - 7 of 7 Posts