Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a photoshop i did, I need to do this urgently to my bike as it's irritating the **** our of me having that ugly ass fender+grip. Why is there No fender eliminator kit that takes the whole undertail off and just leaves it off clean like the ninja!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got a kit from K-Speed in Bangkok on my 300F. You can get it through EMS up to Ubon. It's not exactly what you want but it looks better than the stock unit when you add the integrated signal/tail light. Total package was 2050 baht

CB300F+CBR300R k_speed - k-speed

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thats great THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will look now if it looks good ill order it asap :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Whats the kit called? I can only see one for 750 baht
I have:

"Short Basic" fender eliminator for 750 and the LED light for 1300. The LED light has turn signals inside so in the end the fender and rear signal lights are gone.

If you choose the "zoom' button under the eliminator kit or the LED you can see what the combo set up looks like.

You will like the package on your bike.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys I've found something to get rid of that tail! It will look amazing!

It Cost's abit...2500 baht to be exact, turn signals can be fully remove if you also want to buy the tail LED integrated turn signals and install it in with this replacement which looks amazing.

Heres a few pictures. let me know what you think

This is fitted to a cb300f it will also fit the cbr300r I'm really tempted to buy it...

With fender elimnator turn signals:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for posting. Looks like a great piece. Personally I like the way my fender eliminator looks. I actually like the "sideways Y" look of the rear plastic. This other piece looks like a great option for people who don't though.

Still waiting to see if anyone will create a block off for the rear passenger handles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for posting. Looks like a great piece. Personally I like the way my fender eliminator looks. I actually like the "sideways Y" look of the rear plastic. This other piece looks like a great option for people who don't though.

Still waiting to see if anyone will create a block off for the rear passenger handles.
I have just the thing for you!

I've been searching and talking to a few connections I have in thailand and I can get these for £17 or 850 baht

they don't fully block off the passenger hole whoever shrink them down to a size that's not too noticeable heres what they look like off + on, I'm sure you can get these powder coated and glossed up too but i actually like the dark grey colour we have so i wouldn't mind it.

Im ordering some today Ill update what they look like when i get mine! :)

heres what they look like coated and installed:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Im ordering some today Ill update what they look like when i get mine!
I've been looking out for something like this, will be keen to see some more pics when you get them on. Good one, keep us posted.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Now that's clean
but placement of the plate in the last picture posted right above has me thinking local police might not be a fan of that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To answer about the police and number plate, this may be an issue but rarely If i was to do this perhaps I'd suggest you can add something that hangs the plate just under the tail if the law in your area assists you do so.

And Yes I'm in the process of ordering some, the plugs will be here in 10 days, I'm getting the undertail sent to me soon.

@Bluuulantern I know a guy in thailand so when I get mine sorted and done Ill be more then happy for you to order it off me for the same price but you have to cover the postal charge im afraid.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
total cost of the tail end to make it look clean is going to cost me 3300 baht around £80 will be a much lower cost then a yoshi fender eliminator so i'm really down for this, I can also mod a small turn signal somewhere else so taking that whole fender off won't be an issue for safety.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks but I think it's better if you can pad me your contact from Thailand if you don't mind. Because I'm from Malaysia and the shipment is cheaper.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha. I can't. May be we can figure out something in the future
Yeah If theres alot of interest in them I Might buy a dozen and just list them up on ebay so its safer for our members to purchase. since itll be through paypal and ebay

1 - 20 of 155 Posts